Joker Poker machine is a variety of games with Joker that is used like a wild card that can replace any of other cards in the hand. The “relatives” of such slot machines are Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild. Various online casinos offer to Video Poker slots’ fans a great amount of opportunities to play poker machines for free or for real money with or without download requirements. And the popularity of such games can be easily explained, as they are a kind of mixture of 2 most popular hazardous entertainments, like slot machines and Poker.
Joker Poker machine’s structure and gameplay
Joker Poker is played with a deck of 53 cards, where one of the card is Joker that plays the role of a Wild Symbol. Some types of the game accept 54 cards with two Jokers available (Double Joker Poker, e.g.). Joker can replace any of the cards, assisting a player in collecting the best combination in doing so. The gameplay is very simple and can be explained just with the help of some lines, given below.
- First of all, it’s necessary to find a reliable online casino with Joker Poker machine available in the library.
- To place a bet, pushing “+” or “-” buttons.
- Then a player is to push the button “Deal” and to get 5 cards.
- To choose the cards to be discarded and the ones to be held.
- To get new cards instead of the chosen ones, by pushing the button “Draw cards”.
- To check whether a new hand contains any of winning combinations and to get the prize.
Then it’s necessary to get what combinations can be gathered, and the following table with examples presents winning hands in decreasing order of precedence.
|The name of the combination||An example|
|Natural Royal Flush||10, J, Q, K, A of the same suit|
|Five of a Kind||8, 8, 8, 8, Joker|
|Joker Royal Flush||Joker, J, Q, K, A of the same suit|
|Straight Flush||5, 6, 7, 8, 9 of the same suit|
|Four of a Kind||9, 9, 9, 9, 2|
|Full House||10, 10, 10, Q, Q|
|Flush||2, 6, 10, Q, K of the same suit|
|Straight||7, 8, 9, 10, J|
|Three of a Kind||K, K, K, 3, 10|
|Two Pair||3, 3, J, J, K|
|Pair of Kings or higher||K, K, 6, 10, A|
The given basic information should be enough for beginners to start playing any of Joker Poker machine.
Joker Poker’s strategies and tips, depending on available hands
In spite of the game being quite simple, there can be used different strategies and tips, depending on whether there’s a Joker in the hand or there’s not.
- Only a Joker -> discard 4 cards.
- Joker + Jack (Queen, King) -> discard 3 cards.
- Flush Draw or Straight Draw -> discard the rest card.
- 3 of Straight Flush without 2 openings -> discard 3 cards.
- 4 of Flush or Straight Flush -> discard the card.
- 3 cards of Straight or Flush -> discard 2 cards.
- Any of 2 cards (10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace) -> discard 3 cards.
- 4 of Flush or Straight with consecutive order -> hold these 4 cards.
- 2 Pair -> discard the 5th card.
- 3 of Royal Flush -> with the smallest card Queen -> hold these 3 cards.
- 4 of Straight Flush -> discard the 5th card.
Thus, gamblers are absolutely armed with knowledge and recommendations and are free to use gathered information to become a real professional and to break the bank.